|☆方 向||全方位e化作業，配合通關自動化與貿易便捷化之目標，發展知識型通關物流，整合異業策略聯盟，包括運輸承攬業、倉儲業、關貿網路、卡車、拖車等的合作，朝全方位物流目標前進（Total Solution）以提供客戶報關及儲運最佳服務為職志。
The Company, previously named “New Idea Customs Broker Co., Ltd.”, was founded by Mr. JD Yang in 1982o. Before establishing this Company, Mr. Yang worked for a reputable foreign company. Another founder of the Company, Mr. Richard Tsai, retired from the position of CFO in Admiral Overseas Corporation (AOC) before joining our management team. All executives and senior operational staff of the Company possess more than 20 years of experience in the area of import/export Customs clearance, and are fully familiarized with the relevant import/export regulations.
Adhering to the business values of “Professional, Conscientious, Responsible” and Sustainable Management, the Company expanded its business scope and was renamed to “New Idea Logistics Group Ltd.” in October 2007, aiming to provide better services to our customers. New Idea Logistics Group Ltd. is considered a reliable and well-established Customs broker. Currently, there are about 50 employees in the Company, working in diversified business lines including import/export Customs clearance and forwarding services for products shipped under sea and air transportation. Our service sites are spread around the island, including Taipei, Keelung, Tao-yuan, Taichung and Kaohsiung.
Since its inception, New Idea Logistics Group Ltd. has received the Customs’ annual award as the “Category 1 Outstanding Customs Clearance Brokers”, having outperformed more than 500 competitors in Keelung. Clients of the “Category 1 Outstanding Customs Brokers” will be entitled to a “50% Reduction in the Probability of Sampling Inspection” for their imported products, a privilege that helps to improve efficiency of Customs clearance and expedite the speed of delivery. It will also reduce warehousing expenses and terminal handling charges for centralized inspection, leading to great savings for our customers. In recent years, the Company also received approval from the Directorate General of Customs for “Cross-Area Customs Clearance in Free Trade Zones”, and is allowed to process cross-area import/export Customs clearance for its customers in different Custom jurisdictions of Taiwan.
Over the past years, the Company has successfully completed Customs clearance for approximately 50 “Major Construction Projects”, some of which are listed below:
1 Machinery/equipment import for turnkey projects - KuanYin Plant of Du Pont Taiwan, Taiwan Union Technology Corporation, Baotek Industrial Materials Ltd. and Sunrise Global Solar Energy.
2 Import Customs Clearance for the entire hotel/store facilities at the inception stage – Grand Hyatt Hotel, Sincere Department Store, SOGO Department Store, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store, Chung-Yo Department Store.
3 Establishment of new plants in Taiwan by famous brands in Europe or the USA, including Nestle, Quaker, International Paper, Boehringer Ingelheim, Glaxo, Ciba-Geigy, Watsons, Welcome supermarket, Bristol-Myers Squibb Taiwan and Pfizer Inc., etc.
4 Privately owned power plants, including Everfortune, Hsin-Tao, Kuo-Kuang and Lin-Kou Power Plant, etc.
5 Taipei MRT Systems, including the Bannan (Nankang) Line, Tamsui (Sindian) Line, and Chung-ho (Peitou) Line.
6 Automatic warehousing facilities for Far-Glory Free Trade Zone and Amway.
7 Duty Free Shops in CKS Airport, as well as many other companies.
The Company provides Customs clearance services for diversified products and industries, including raw material, clothing, leather goods and handbags, cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical products, electrical appliances, furniture, opti-electronic products, electronic equipments and herbal medicines, etc.
Implementing fully-automated e-operations; developing knowledge-based Customs clearance/logistics business to support the government policies for automated Customs clearance and trade facilitation; establishing cross-industrial alliances by integrating the forwarding industries, warehousing industries, Customs/trade networks, truck and trailer services, etc., so as to provide the best, total-solution logistics services to our customers in the fields of Customs clearance, warehousing and transportation.
1. Import & export Customs clearance services for general commodities and raw materials under air/sea transportation.
2. Air/sea forwarder services for import/export goods.
3. Agent services relating to “The Criteria for the Refund of Customs Duties” and relevant application procedures for import materials.
4. Import Customs clearance and delivery services for machineries/equipments imported under turnkey projects.
5. Services relating to uniform import tariff and application for duty-exempted machineries/equipments imported under turnkey projects.
6. Application to the Industrial Development Bureau for the “Certificate of Products Not Manufactured Domestically” and “Certificate for Industrial Use” on behalf of the customer.
7. Application to the Industrial Development Bureau for the Certificate of Investment Credit and Certificate of Decelerated Depreciation on behalf of the customer.
8. Application to the Environmental Protection Administration, Executive Yuan and Bureau of Energy, MOEA for the Certificate of Duty Exemption on behalf of the customer.
9. Warehousing, repackaging and distribution services. (Cross-industrial alliance).
10. Consulting services/problem solution relating to import/export administration.
11. Co-organizing training programs for “Import/Export Customs Clearance Business for New Employees”
New Idea Logistics Group Ltd. (Keelung Customs Office)
Taiwan Sun Light Corp. (Taipei Customs Office)
Sing Fong Customs Broker Co., Ltd. (Kaohsiung Customs Office)
New Idea Logistics Group Ltd., Taichung Branch (Taichung Customs Office)